Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm not the crafty type but...

When it comes to fabric, I get really inspired... Here are some other things I've made recently.

Last Halloween I watched Marie Antoinette and was determined to make my own costume. I thought it turned out well, and I won first place at the costume party. Not too shabby.




 (Used about $3 worth of lace and ribbon and some old shoes)

(Me and the bottle of wine I won!)



My best friend, Anna, wanted to be Florence Welch for Halloween, so I made this lovely dress for her, I used a pattern for a gown and altered it to mach what she was looking for (below).




Lastly... I saw a great idea on Pintrest for a doggie car seat cover. Voila!



Well that does it for now.  Hopefully there will be more to come VERY soon!  I can never saw away from sewing for too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment