Friday, July 13, 2012

Friends, Babies, and Quilts! Oh My!

     Last month was a month to be reckoned with.  I finished pediatrics, which I loved but the class did not love me, one of the hardest classes I have ever taken in my entire academic career.  I managed to finish with a B, so I was very pleased with myself.
     I had about one week to finish (and start mind you) a baby quilt for my friend Amy, as well as a baby ring sling for my other friend Amalie.  Well, wouldn't you know that my sewing machine would break the day before I was to leave for the baby shower!!  Thankfully my mom had her sewing machine with her at the lake, so I had a nifty excuse to pack up and head to our vacation house to finish quilting and sewing.  Here are the results!!


{This is right before leaving for the baby shower, don't mind my face, I dont know what I'm doing}



{The back, there's a "B" on the bottom}



{Me and  the mom to be!}







{Amalie and baby Caleb, in his new baby ring sling!}



It was great to see everyone at the baby shower and I'm glad I was able to finish everything on time.  Now baby Bryce needs to get here to enjoy his new quilt and his awesome mommy!




1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks so much for all of the time you put in to it! Bryce does need to get here so he can enjoy it:-)

    ReplyDelete